Protection of personal data
- Billdu collects and processes as a part of your account some of your data, which are necessary for proper use of the Services.
- So long as it is not necessary for the creation of a contractual relationship between you and Billdu, Billdu will not collect, gather and process data which are capable of identifying you as a natural person. Consent with the processing of your personal data is not essential for using the Service; however, some functionalities of the Service may not be properly accessible without such data being entered and thus may not function as you think they will.
- You may check and modify your data at any time through your user account on the Web operator of the Service - Billdu.
Billdu may also during use of the Service collect and process some other of your data for the purpose of creating an internal database, statistical processing, marketing and a market survey and other similar internal activities of Billdu, with the aim of providing, maintaining, protecting, modifying, making more personal, and improving the Service and for the development of new services. Billdu will obtain and process these data through technical means and processes in such a way that it will not be able under any circumstances assign them to your user account or to you. Such data are thus fully anonymous. Billdu may in this way obtain the following data:
- We may gather and store information about the parts of the Service that you use and also the method by which you use them;
- We may gather and store information about specific devices (for example, the model of the hardware, the version of the operating system, the unique identifiers of devices and data about mobile networks);
- We may gather and store information from protocols, such as, for example, details about the method you use the Service, about the Internet protocol address and information about device events, such as failures, system activities, hardware settings, type of browser, browser language, the date and time of your request and the referring URL address, cookie files;
- We may gather and store information about the location of your device, such the GPS signal sent by a mobile device, and also use different technological equipment to determine the location, such as sensor data from your device which can, for example, provide information about access points of a Wi-Fi network and mobile broadcasts in the vicinity.
- We may gather and store information from unique numbers of applications;
- We may gather and store information about the Web storage site of a browser (including HTML 5 technology) and buffering memory applications;
- We may collect and store information about cookie files and anonymous identifiers.